- Zorb Football
- Canal Party Boat Trip
- On-board carvery
- 1 Night's Village Hotel Accommodation (including breakfast)
- From £149 per person
What's included in Party Boat Weekend
- Disco Party Cruise
- Paying Bar
- A three hour cruise and disco
- Carvery included
- Transport and free entrance into Nottingham club - included!
If you want a different weekend from the usual clubbing, then why not try something special like aboard a party cruise boat. Great for all occasions whether it’s a Birthday, Hen or Stag Night or just wanting to kick start the week end in style. The Itinerary varies dependent on your required location, but generally party cruises start off with either a sit down meal or a buffet. After this, enjoy the drinking part of the cruise while you watch the city slide by, or dance the night away to the DJ's party tunes.
- Great fun for any event, you'll have a right old laugh bumping & rolling around.
- Why not divide your group into teams and come in fancy dress, or team colours?
- 10 Zorb Balls included, always useful to give larger groups a breather!
- Event coordinator will rotate players on and off.
- Team Photo
- Bottle of bubbly and venue included
- 60 minutes of playing time, usually approx 10-15 minutes of zorb football, then onto a number of other fun games. Bubble Football, Bulldog, Team Relay & Other Activities.
- Min 10 players. Groups of 10-19 play for 60 minutes, 20+ play for 90 minutes and 25+ players play for 120 minutes.
How much does Party Boat Weekend cost?
1 night: £112 - £134pp | 2 nights: £155 - £179pp
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management