BRAND NEW - The Mersey Games is a new and an Adventure filled day with plenty of laughter. Very similar to It's A Knockout.
There are 9 Liverpool themed crazy and unique games to take part in, which will definitely leave the group with smiles on their faces and pulses racing.
Your group will compete against each other to score points and win a prize. The 9 games are consist of a fun twist on the city of Liverpool :
- The Grand National - You will ride your very own inflatable horse hopper down the custom made track
- Bevvy Bungee Run - Each group gets 3 cups which you have to try and place on 3 trays attached at different places along the Bevvy Run. The further you get, the more points you get, BUT, the further you get, the harder you fall.
- Shoe Slingin - You have to throw your shoes into the tyres for points. Will you play safe or go for the big score?
- Penny Lane Bowlin - You will have to spin around before you take your shots. This games is guaranteed to have you rolling round in laughter!
- The Scouse Duel - This is a gladiator duel with a difference. The sticks are custom made to have the shape of St John's Tower.
- The Derby - This game is based on the football rivalry between Liverpool Red's & Everton Blue's, in the form of a sumo wrestling match. You pick your team and then try and take down your rival.
- You'll Never Walk Alone! - The famous song of Liverpool FC, but also the name of this hilarious multi legged race game. Your group will be split in half and bind each halves legs together. Then you will race against each other around the specially created course.
- Ferry Across the Mersey - A Scouse take on the Tug o’ War! With the ferry in the middle it’s a team effort to pull the ferry and your opponents across the line
- The Mersey Shower - The Stag, Hen Birthday Boy/Girl will end the game by sitting under a bucket of Icy cold water, and have to answer questions from the group. Get them wrong and you know what's coming.
Available in these places...