- One night stay in a hotel located near your set of point.
- Survival Skills
- Canadian Style Canoes
- Food for Lunch and Dinner on Saturday and Sunday Breakfast provided but cooked by the group BUSHCRAFT STYLE!
- Clay Pigeon Shooting With 25 Clays Included
- From £159 per person
What's included in Shooting and Survival Weekend
- 24 hr expedition on the River Dart.
- Learn the four pillars of survival: food, fire, shelter and water.
- Activities include shelter building, firelighting and bushcraft cookery!
- A range of optional activities: animal skinning, wood carving, bow making, air rifle shooting, shellfish foraging & more....
- Relax around the camp fire with a few beers in the evening.
- Pub stop included - either The Malsters (Tuckenhay) or Ferry Boat Inn (Dittisham).
- View the full description for more detail.
- Clay Shooting Experience with 25 shots each.
- All equipment provided.
- Expert Tuition from a Qualified Instructor.
- A fun group competition.
- Beginners or experienced welcomed.
- Book an extra 25 clays for £25.
- 40 group size maximum
How much does Shooting and Survival Weekend cost?
£159pp - £189pp
*Prices are given as a guide; subject to availability, group size and seasonality. We will provide a live quotation when you contact us but we expect to provide prices which fall into the price bands above.
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management