- Gorge Scrambling
- 1 hour of tearing up mud tracks on quad bikes
- 2 Course Evening Meal
- Multi club and bar entry
- From £115 per person
What's included in Gorge Scrambling, Quad Biking & Club Entry
- Gorge scrambling is fun filled, wet and wild - perfect for a group activity
- After being acquainted with your kit including wet suit, buoyancy aid and helmet, it's off to the river bank
- Gorge Scrambling is similar to Coasteering, but rather than traversing the coast, you ascend a small but fast flowing river.
- 1 Night Guest list passes.
- Includes Q-jump.
- Bars: Walkabout, Slug & Lettuce, Popworld.
- Clubs: Pryzm, Rewind.
- Free shots at Walkabout.
- 60-75 minute hour Off Road Safari
- Just 15 minutes from Exeter
- 100% driving time...No Waiting Around!
- Explore the 12 miles of woodland tracks.
- Amazing Experience with mud, water and excitement guaranteed!
- One of the best in the UK!
How much does Gorge Scrambling, Quad Biking & Club Entry cost?
Book all this from just £115 - £135 per person!
*Prices are given as a guide; subject to availability, group size and seasonality. We will provide a live quotation when you contact us but we expect to provide prices which fall into the price bands above.
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management