- A 1 hour Quad Bike Experience.
- Includes 50 acre forest safari.
- Challenging forest terrain!
- Plus go full throttle across vast open fields.
- Lantra qualified instructors.
- Definitely one adrenaline seekers!
- Just 20 miles from Newcastle.
- 1 hour
- Available every day
- 11.0 miles from Newcastle Centre
More about Quad Biking (1 Hour)
A trek in a 50 acre forest along side a practice/skills track in a large 10 acre field. The trek involves lots of technical sections with some fast field speed sections. The whole group will practice around the practice track. Half will be taken out on the trek whilst the second half of the group rides our skills track. The group will carry on swapping between the skills track and the trek for the hour session. There will be a ratio of a maximum of two customers to one quad bike. Max group size of 20. At any one time there will be a max of 10 quads on the trek with 2 on practice track.
Helmets, overalls and gloves supplied. In adverse weather conditions the venue reserves the right to cancel quad biking sessions – you will be offered an alternative activity.
Quad Biking Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management