- Hugely popular Stag Do Survival Weekends.
- Learn the four pillars of survival: food, fire, shelter and water.
- Activities include shelters, fire lighting, Animal skinning/preparation, food foraging. Knife skills & carving, campfire banter.
- For animal skinning - probably rabbit, pheasant or trout.
- Evening meal will be a hearty stew, chilli or hot-pot with the day's catch in it!
- Relax around the camp fire in the evening.
- Includes a bushcraft lunch on Saturday & cooked breakfast on Sunday morning.
- 24 hours from start to finish.
- 1 day
- 11.1 miles from Bath Centre
More about Stag Do Survival Expedition (1 Night)
Learn the basics of bushcraft - fire lighting, wood carving, foraging, bushcraft cookery and much more! Our bushcraft courses are perfect as part of a canoe camping or overnight experience, so you may also want to look at some of out bushcraft or canoeing packages. The Canoeing & Bushcraft Expedition is one of our most popular packages, so go on give it a go!
Bushcraft & Survival Bundles & Packages
Value for Money Guarantee
A quality package for the right price
Full Booking Protection
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Organiser Duties Just Got Easier
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management