- The ultimate unique stag weekend idea.
- Canoeing, survival skills and beers around the fire in your own remote camp!
- Canoe off into the wilderness.
- Setup camp in a remote spot away from the madding crowds.
- Get your shelters up in the woods, fire lit and food prep'd.
- Relax around the fire in the evening with a few beers.
- Amazing instructors who amplify your experience.
- Our Best Selling Stag Do package by far.
- Available in various UK locations.
What's included in Canoeing, Bushcraft & Survival Expedition
This is one of the best stag do's you'll ever book; whether you're looking for something a bit different to the norm, or the stag loves this sort of thing. A brilliant mix of adventure,
Meet your experienced guides at the rendezvous point. Pack up the boat with all your gear & beer and head off on a canoe journey along the river. After possible stops along the way to explore, forage & cook lunch; you'll locate a spot to setup camp beside the river.
With our unique canoeing expeditions run on stunningly beautiful rivers across the UK, you travel to areas only accessible by open canoe. Suitable for beginners and those with previous experience we'll teach you many bushcraft and wild camping skills. Great for getting your group away from it all.
We'll teach you bushcraft and wild camping skills, including wild foods, wood carving, bow making, natural cordage, air rifles - and for the brave, rabbit skinning.
Our Canoeing and Bushcraft events are based on a range of stunningly beautiful rivers across the UK, including the Rivers Dart, Dee, Thames & Wye. Suitable for beginners and those with previous experience, our hugely popular Canoe Camps are accessible for all.
Typical weekend plan:
- Friday night stay at a local hotel. This allows everyone to travel down after work, ready for an early(ish) Saturday morning start.
- Saturday morning - meet up and commence the canoeing & bushcraft.
- Sunday - finish around late morning or early afternoon and depart for home.
- 24 hr expedition on the River Dart.
- Learn the four pillars of survival: food, fire, shelter and water.
- Activities include shelter building, firelighting and bushcraft cookery!
- A range of optional activities: animal skinning, wood carving, bow making, air rifle shooting, shellfish foraging & more....
- Relax around the camp fire with a few beers in the evening.
- Pub stop included - either The Malsters (Tuckenhay) or Ferry Boat Inn (Dittisham).
- View the full description for more detail.
How much does Canoeing, Bushcraft & Survival Expedition cost?
Typical 1 night package £125pp - £150pp
Typical 2 night package £150pp - £200pp
*Prices are given as a guide; subject to availability, group size and seasonality. Please contact us for a live quotation.
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management