- 75 minute tour of Wembley Stadium.
- Sit in the England manager’s chair.
- Visit the changing room, the players’ tunnel and the dug outs.
- See the press conference room and post-match interview area.
- Climb the steps to the Royal Box.
- Have a photograph taken with the replica FA Cup.
- See the statue of the late great Bobby Moore.
- Tour depart hourly between 10am and 3pm.
- Tours last approximately 75 mins but allow up to 2 hours.
- 2 hours
- 1.6 miles from London Centre
More about Wembley Stadium Tour
With a capacity of 90,000 seats, Wembley is not only the largest stadium in the UK but the largest all-seated all-covered stadium in the world. With its arch standing a magnificent 133 metres high and visible from all over London, Wembley has an unparalleled history and an unrivalled legacy, making it the most famous football stadium on the globe. There is only one way to get close to experiencing what it's like to play at Wembley and that is by taking the tour behind the scenes of England’s national stadium. Your fully guided tour will follow in the footsteps of legends and take you into areas usually reserved for the biggest and best names in football. On arrival you will be greeted by your guide who, over the duration of the tour, will share with you their extensive knowledge of the history of both the original and new Wembley Stadiums. This is your ideal opportunity to ask all those questions you've been dying to find out the answers to. Your unforgettable visit lets you sit in the England manager’s chair in the Press Conference Room, sense the excitement in the England changing room, experience the tension of the players’ tunnel, climb the 107 trophy winners' steps to the Royal Box and have your photograph taken with the replica FA Cup. As you are shown around the stadium you will have the chance to take photographs of historical treasures, such as the original FA Cup rule book from 1863, now part of The FA 150 Exhibition, celebrating 150 years of English football.
Football Match Tickets Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management