- Bunkhouse Accommodation
- Breakfast and Lunch provided
- Choice Of Team Building Activities
- From £129pp
What's included in Team Building Activity Challenge
- Competitive session in small teams.
- Build a raft using the available materials.
- Take to the water for some races.
- Last approximately for 1hr 30mins.
- Will you raft float or sink...
- Takes place on the Avon at Mead lane, Saltford (15 mins from Bath).
- Frogger – crossing a pond using planks and safe areas
- Babylon Tower – A pile of differing size discs are to be moved in a certain way
- Snappy – Similar to “minesweeper” on the PC, this is a task where sharing information leads to big rewards
- Semaphore – A communication task with a dliberate mistake to catch out the perceptive people
- Farmers – An information sharing task which can be very confusing
- Blindfold Square – communication and forward planning are a must before you are blindfolded
- Noah’s problem – Build a structure which will keep your team off the ground
- Keypunch – A fast paced task where team focus, planning and control are key. A big money earner too.
- Wishing well – retrieve a sample of holy water using a home made construction
- Ski Free – Giant team skis carrying 6 people are used to cross a course
How much does Team Building Activity Challenge cost?
2 nights: £129 - £159pp
*Prices are given as a guide; subject to availability, group size and seasonality. We will provide a live quotation when you contact us but we expect to provide prices which fall into the price bands above.
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management