- A series of fun outdoor activities based on games from the Scottish Highlands.
- Get dresses up in a wig and kilt!
- Split into teams & go head to head.
- Tossing the Caber, Highland Hoops, Tug ‘o’ war, Mini Golf, Archery, Shot putt, Haggis spoon race, Welly Wanging.
- Morning or Afternoon event.
- Lasts approx 2 hours
- 2 hours
- 12.6 miles from Edinburgh Centre
More about Mini Highland Games Edinburgh
This is one of the most popular and whacky activities to include in your itinerary. For those looking for something fun, energetic and challenging this is right up your street. Games include tug of war, tossing the caber and the farmers dash!
Mini Highland Games Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management