- Choice of ANY 4 activities
- 2 nights hotel accommodation
- A night out in Bristol
- From £129 per person
What's included in Bristol Max Power
- Blindfold 4x4 Driving is a right laugh!
- Imagine this... a blindfolded driver at the helm!
- A group of mates in the back trying to navigate the driver around the course.
- Compete against the clock to set the fastest lap time.
- Ex-military Land Rovers make the perfect vehicles.
- An instructor will be in the passenger seat of the 4x4.
- Everyone gets a go at driving & navigating.
- All equipment included.
- Fully qualified instructors
- MP5 or HK 416 - .22 Rim Fire Assault Rifle
- Real Guns using Real Bullets
- 3 different challenges for each member
- 30 shots each
- No gun licence required
- Tighten your belts… with the ultimate Rebel Off Road Buggies!
- Fast, exciting off road buggy racing!
- One of the most popular Stag Do activities.
- The latest 930cc powerful Rebel Buggies.
- Two purpose built 450 metre tracks.
- With an average laps time 30 seconds can you be the best?
- Two buggies on track at once, although strictly no overtaking.
- The aim of the game is to set the fastest lap.
- A 450m sports track with cambered bends, table tops and plenty of humps and bumps.
- Up to 12 bikes on this track at any one time.
- Polaris fully automatic 200cc bikes.
- We give a minimum of half the number of quads, per group size.
- An hour session, which typically means a guarantee of a minimum of 20 minutes on the track and up to a maximum of 25 minutes each.
- 200 balls included.
- Open speed ball areas.
- Ditches, bridges, building and bunkers.
- Top of the range equipment.
- Full safety gear provided.
- Many game themes to choose from.
- Ideal for all levels.
- Get the big guns out!
- Clay shooting is the perfect compliment to any event.
- Powerful 12 gauge over and under double barrel shot guns! CAA-BOOM!
- Compete against your mates to hit the most targets.
- Expert tuition and all equipment.
- Entry level option includes 14 shots per person.
- There are also 30 & 40 shot variations.
- Off road X2 Segway’s.
- 2 Segway’s on the track at any time.
- Expert Instruction.
- Then either a challenge on the technical course or safari style course.
- Each person receives a score at the end of their run.
- Sessions last 30-60 mins, depending on group size.
- 150 lb Crossbows
- You will receive a full safety briefing
- Individual scores, to make it competitive
- Takes place on a specifically designed target range
- 2 people shooting at a time.
- Learn to throw tomahawk axes like a Native American!
- Your expert instructor will teach the basics to get going.
- As you move further back from the target the pressure builds.
- 2 people will be throwing at a time makes this is a great competitive activity.
- Expert instruction provided.
- 1 Night Guest list passes.
- Includes Q-jump.
- Bars: Walkabout, Slug & Lettuce, Popworld.
- Clubs: Pryzm, Rewind.
- Free shots at Walkabout.
- Safety briefing and instruction from fully qualified instructors.
- All equipment provided.
- Normally run with 4 people shooting at a time.
- Practice and competition rounds.
- 1 hour session.
How much does Bristol Max Power cost?
2 nights from £160 - £185pp
2 nights from £189 - £225pp
2 nights from £189 - £225pp
*Prices are given as a guide; subject to availability, group size and seasonality. We will provide a live quotation when you contact us but we expect to provide prices which fall into the price bands above.
We deal with a variety of hotels should you wish to use another hotel instead of Travelodge, please let us know.
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management