- Choice of ANY 4 activities
- 2 nights hotel accommodation
- A night out in Bristol
- From £129 per person
What's included in Bristol Max Power
- Blindfold 4x4 Driving is a right laugh!
- Imagine this... a blindfolded driver at the helm!
- A group of mates in the back trying to navigate the driver around the course.
- Compete against the clock to set the fastest lap time.
- Ex-military Land Rovers make the perfect vehicles.
- An instructor will be in the passenger seat of the 4x4.
- Everyone gets a go at driving & navigating.
- All equipment included.
- Fully qualified instructors
- MP5 or HK 416 - .22 Rim Fire Assault Rifle
- Real Guns using Real Bullets
- 3 different challenges for each member
- 30 shots each
- No gun licence required
- 13 Activities To Choose From!
- Great Value Day Out.
With this exciting day out, experience some of the most popular activities including the powerful 930cc Rebel Buggies, LIVE Assault Rifle Shooting and Blindfold 4x4 Driving!
Gold Star Activities - Select ANY TWO
- 930cc Rebel Buggies.
- LIVE Assault Rifle Shooting.
- Quad Biking.
- Clay Pigeon Shooting.
Silver Star Activities - Select ANY ONE
- Axe Throwing.
- Paintball (with 200 balls included).
- Blindfold 4x4 Driving.
- Human Table Football (recommended min 8 players).
- Knife Throwing.
- Laser Clay Shooting.
- A 450m sports track with cambered bends, table tops and plenty of humps and bumps.
- Up to 12 bikes on this track at any one time.
- Polaris fully automatic 200cc bikes.
- We give a minimum of half the number of quads, per group size.
- An hour session, which typically means a guarantee of a minimum of 20 minutes on the track and up to a maximum of 25 minutes each.
- 200 balls included.
- Open speed ball areas.
- Ditches, bridges, building and bunkers.
- Top of the range equipment.
- Full safety gear provided.
- Many game themes to choose from.
- Ideal for all levels.
- Get the big guns out!
- Clay shooting is the perfect compliment to any event.
- Powerful 12 gauge over and under double barrel shot guns! CAA-BOOM!
- Compete against your mates to hit the most targets.
- Expert tuition and all equipment.
- Entry level option includes 14 shots per person.
- There are also 30 & 40 shot variations.
- Off road X2 Segway’s.
- 2 Segway’s on the track at any time.
- Expert Instruction.
- Then either a challenge on the technical course or safari style course.
- Each person receives a score at the end of their run.
- Sessions last 30-60 mins, depending on group size.
- 150 lb Crossbows
- You will receive a full safety briefing
- Individual scores, to make it competitive
- Takes place on a specifically designed target range
- 2 people shooting at a time.
- Learn to throw tomahawk axes like a Native American!
- Your expert instructor will teach the basics to get going.
- As you move further back from the target the pressure builds.
- 2 people will be throwing at a time makes this is a great competitive activity.
- Expert instruction provided.
- 1 Night Guest list passes.
- Includes Q-jump.
- Bars: Walkabout, Slug & Lettuce, Popworld.
- Clubs: Pryzm, Rewind.
- Free shots at Walkabout.
- Safety briefing and instruction from fully qualified instructors.
- All equipment provided.
- Normally run with 4 people shooting at a time.
- Practice and competition rounds.
- 1 hour session.
How much does Bristol Max Power cost?
2 nights from £160 - £185pp
2 nights from £189 - £225pp
2 nights from £189 - £225pp
*Prices are given as a guide; subject to availability, group size and seasonality. We will provide a live quotation when you contact us but we expect to provide prices which fall into the price bands above.
We deal with a variety of hotels should you wish to use another hotel instead of Travelodge, please let us know.
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management