- 2 Night Stay at a Hotel in the Centre of Bournemouth
- VIP Club (le Chic) passes to Jump the Q & not pay at the door to a number of popular bars and clubs in the Bournemouth area.
- A choice of 4 fun-filled activities (including: Rebel Buggies, Quad Biking, Clay-Pigeon Shooting, Assault Rifles, Axe Throwing, Archery, Crossbows, or Blind 4x4)
- A night with VIP Entry to Cameo with Booth and Drinks.
- 3 Hour Coasteering along the Dawlish Coast
What's included in Bournemouth To Be Wild
Have an unforgettable weekend of activities including hard to remember nights out, a perfect send off for any Stag.
Gather at the hotel on the Friday night then hit the sea-side city with a bar crawl using VIP/Q-Jump entry tickets saving your group time & money.
Retreat back to your hotel at the end of the night, only to drag or be dragged out by your mates the next morning to have an action packed Saturday.
Choose 4 activities such as: Rebel Buggies, Quad Biking, Clay-Pigeon Shooting, Assault Rifles, Axe Throwing, Archery, Crossbows, or Blind 4x4.
After a day of heart-pumping fun, regroup at the hotel to prepare for your next night out on the town with VIP Club Entry, Reserved Booth & Drinks at Cameo.
Refresh yourself the next morning with the best cure for any hangover: dunking yourself in sea-water after jumping off a cliff edge on the Dawlish coast in the age-old but ever popular sport called Coasteering.
This weekend will keep your heart pumping, your mind buzzed, and body aching. Truly and unforgettable weekend of any Stag.
- Four fun and exciting activities:
- Quad Biking Safari
- Blind 4 x 4 Driving
- Clay Shooting (minimum 14 shots)
- Human Table Football
- A great activity combo!
- Catering van on site
- Max Events Bournemouth doesn't have an exact postcode, so please use BH20 7LP and then bear left up Rye Hill. Turn Right just after Rye Hill Farm shop (BH20 7LP) on your left half way up the hill - this is a B road please drive safely!! (Yearlings drove). Drive for approximately 3 miles until you reach a cross roads (with the B3390). Straight across is the track to Max Events (Bridle way) – follow it for half mile and you will reach Max Events on the right.
- 3 hour Coasteering session.
- Swim, scramble and crawl your way along the shoreline.
- Adrenaline pumping high cliff jumps!
- Takes place on the Jurassic Coast.
- Experienced guide to lead the way.
- All equipment supplied.
- FREE entry into Vinyl.
- Address: Vinyl, Fir Vale Rd, Bournemouth BH1 2JA
- Must enter before 22:30.
- VIP Club Entry @ Cameo Club in Bournemouth.
- A Private Booth(s) for your group with enough seating for everyone.
- Drinks Package with 2 Bottles Prosecco & 1 Bottle Vodka with Mixers.
- Usually 1 drinks package per 8-10 people.
- 1 Night Guest list passes (Friday or Saturday)
- Includes Q-jump
- Bars and Clubs included: Walkabout, The George Tapps, Brix & Co, Revolution, Le Chic & O'neils
Accommodation options for the Bournemouth To Be Wild
- City center location
- Walking to distance to bar/clubs/restaurants.
- Licensed bar/cafe
- Chargeable parking onsite
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management