- Includes game play, a list of objectives and times to complete missions throughout the day
- A range of custom G36C’s, customised for hire use by Zero One Airsoft with the latest internal components and MOSFET technology inside.
- Kit hire included - British Army issued jacket and trousers but you will need your own boots
- Saturday games consist of shorter, attack-defend scenarios suited for fast play and lots of shooting. If you are new to Airsoft, or prefer shorter attack-defend gameplay, then Saturdays are a good place to start.
- Sunday games are our most popular game days, with day long rolling missions and objectives and continuous all-day game play. (10.00-17.00)
- There is an on-site Airsoft shop and technician by Zero One Airsoft
- Catering van serving hot food (Sunday only)
- 7 hours
- 0.0 miles from Bournemouth Centre
More about Airsoft
One of the UK’s most popular, open and diverse airsoft venues in the country. With bases and structures dotted throughout the 150 acres of diverse terrain, you will enjoy some of the most varied gaming you can get. Some players will move swiftly to the next objective, focusing only on the mission at hand, some will find vantage points and snipe at the enemy from afar hoping not to be seen! Others may adopt a more gung-ho attitude towards the enemy in an effort to recreate his or her favourite movie scene. The point is, whatever your style of play, the games we run at Ground Zero will cater for your tastes; from the most objective fuelled killing machine, to the casual one off player!
Airsoft Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management