- Instructor guided activity
- 4-6 friends guiding and navigating
- Everyone gets to drive and guide
- Against the clock competition
- Great fun, safe and exciting activity
- Catering van / BBQ and parking onsite
- Max Events Bournemouth doesn't have an exact postcode, so please use BH20 7LP and then bear left up Rye Hill. Turn Right just after Rye Hill Farm shop (BH20 7LP) on your left half way up the hill - this is a B road please drive safely!! (Yearlings drove). Drive for approximately 3 miles until you reach a cross roads (with the B3390). Straight across is the track to Max Events (Bridle way) – follow it for half mile and you will reach Max Events on the right.
- 1 hour
- Available on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday
- 14.9 miles from Bournemouth Centre
More about Blind 4x4 Driving in Bournemouth (Sunday - Friday)
Trust your friends enough for them to catch you should you lean back and fall? If so, or if not then why not try putting your life in their hands by relying on their instructions to guide you whilst you drive an ex Ex – Army Land Rover 110. With the help of your friends in the back, you will be navigating around a course with hills, straights, and numerous turns. So whether or not you think you trust your friends, or your friends trust you, why not take ultimate challenge of trust and communication in order to avoid hitting a tree or going over a into a ditch. But you need not fear for there will be an instructor in passenger seat for good measure, so you will never stray too far from the path! With a group of 12 people they will split you into 2 or 3 teams and each team will compete against each other on lap times. Directions from Bere Regis 1) Bear left up Rye Hill 2) Turn Right just after Rye Hill farm shop (BH20 7LP) on your left half way up the hill - this is a B road, please drive safely! (Yearlings Drove) 3) Drive for approximately 3 miles until you reach a cross roads (with the B3390) 4) Straight across is the track (Bridle Way) to Max Events (your activity site) - Follow it for 1/2 mile and you will reach Max Events on the right.
Plenty of free parking.
We have a Café on site which is cash only, selling Hot and Cold Drinks, Chocolate Bars and Crisps. We also have a BBQ running most Saturday Event Days serving Bacon Baps, Cheese Burgers and Hot Dogs – Vegetarian options also available on a pre-order basis. (Check when booking your event to see if the BBQ will be running on your chosen event day)
Male and Female toilets.
We advise a maximum height of 6’6” and a maximum weight of 20 stone. If anyone in your party exceeds this please contact us. Please contact us before your event day If any member of your group has any Medical, Physical or Mental conditions or disabilities which might affect them taking part in the activities.
NO Shower facilities NO Lockers NO Cash Machine NO Card Machine We provide all safety equipment required for each activity. We DO NOT provide overalls. We ask all participants to arrive dressed appropriately for the activities and weather conditions. No Flip-flops or sandals, must wear closed toed shoes.
Blindfold Driving Bundles & Packages
Value for Money Guarantee
A quality package for the right price
Full Booking Protection
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Organiser Duties Just Got Easier
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management