- Powerful 150lb bows
- Reactive targets
- Exploding, moving & popping targets
- 2 shooting at the same time
- Practice & competition rounds
- Parking and catering / BBQ van onsite
- Great fun & exciting activity
- Max Events Bournemouth doesn't have an exact postcode, so please use BH20 7LP and then bear left up Rye Hill. Turn Right just after Rye Hill Farm shop (BH20 7LP) on your left half way up the hill - this is a B road please drive safely!! (Yearlings drove). Drive for approximately 3 miles until you reach a cross roads (with the B3390). Straight across is the track to Max Events (Bridle way) – follow it for half mile and you will reach Max Events on the right.
- 1 hour
- Available on Saturday
- 14.9 miles from Bournemouth Centre
More about Crossbow Shooting in Bournemouth (Saturday)
Try your hand on the worlds first weapon system which featured a rifle-like butt-stock. Generating it’s power the same way a regular bow does (via potential energy) but projecting a much smaller bolt rather than a long arrow, the cross-bow has proved it’s worth on the battle field ever since it’s invention in China during 700BC. The modern cross-bows at Max Events features at 150 lb draw-strength and scope or iron sites, which mean you will definitely lodge your bolt deep into the target. Whether you hit the exploding Fire Bird bulls-eye bulls depends on whether you have a steady hand and dialled in hand eye coordination. You will receive a safety briefing and coaching you’re your instructor to ensure that your aim with a crossbow improves throughout the session. Two shooters from your group will be firing at the target simultaneously, so a subtle competition is likely to occur. Directions from Bere Regis 1) Bear left up Rye Hill 2) Turn Right just after Rye Hill farm shop (BH20 7LP) on your left half way up the hill - this is a B road, please drive safely! (Yearlings Drove) 3) Drive for approximately 3 miles until you reach a cross roads (with the B3390) 4) Straight across is the track (Bridle Way) to Max Events (your activity site) - Follow it for 1/2 mile and you will reach Max Events on the right.
Plenty of free parking.
We have a Café on site which is cash only, selling Hot and Cold Drinks, Chocolate Bars and Crisps. We also have a BBQ running most Saturday Event Days serving Bacon Baps, Cheese Burgers and Hot Dogs – Vegetarian options also available on a pre-order basis. (Check when booking your event to see if the BBQ will be running on your chosen event day)
Male and Female toilets.
NO Shower facilities NO Lockers NO Cash Machine NO Card Machine We provide all safety equipment required for each activity. We DO NOT provide overalls. We ask all participants to arrive dressed appropriately for the activities and weather conditions. No Flip-flops or sandals, must wear closed toed shoes.
Crossbow Shooting Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management