- 50 by 20 foot inflatable arena
- Players attached to movable bar
- Just like table football
- Referee included to hand out red cards
- Hilariously fun activity
- Catering van / BBQ and parking on site
- Max Events Bournemouth doesn't have an exact postcode, so please use BH20 7LP and then bear left up Rye Hill. Turn Right just after Rye Hill Farm shop (BH20 7LP) on your left half way up the hill - this is a B road please drive safely!! (Yearlings drove). Drive for approximately 3 miles until you reach a cross roads (with the B3390). Straight across is the track to Max Events (Bridle way) – follow it for half mile and you will reach Max Events on the right.
- 1 hour
- Available on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- 26.8 miles from Bournemouth Centre
More about Human Table Football
Whether you’re a lover of football or never even kicked a ball in your life, Human Table Football at Max Events in Bournemouth is the perfect activity for anyone and for any group. Like regular human-table football but upscaled to 50ft x 20ft and with the players being attached to bars to restrict their movements to only go sideways, the game is now very much physical and a team sport. You don’t have to bend it like Beckam in order to outdo your football nuts called friends, the bar is an equalizer of skills and just for good measure there will be a referee provided to dish out red cards where warranted. A great game for, Stag, Hens, Birthday, or even Corporate events where 12 members will be playing at one time. Directions from Bere Regis 1) Bear left up Rye Hill 2) Turn Right just after Rye Hill farm shop (BH20 7LP) on your left half way up the hill - this is a B road, please drive safely! (Yearlings Drove) 3) Drive for approximately 3 miles until you reach a cross roads (with the B3390) 4) Straight across is the track (Bridle Way) to Max Events (your activity site) - Follow it for 1/2 mile and you will reach Max Events on the right.
Plenty of free parking.
We have a Café on site which is cash only, selling Hot and Cold Drinks, Chocolate Bars and Crisps. We also have a BBQ running most Saturday Event Days serving Bacon Baps, Cheese Burgers and Hot Dogs – Vegetarian options also available on a pre-order basis. (Check when booking your event to see if the BBQ will be running on your chosen event day).
Male and Female toilets.
NO Shower facilities (Overnight glamping guests DO have access to a private shower block).
NO Lockers NO Cash Machine NO Card Machine.
We provide all safety equipment required for each activity. We DO NOT provide overalls.
We ask all participants to arrive dressed appropriately for the activities and weather conditions. No Flip-flops or sandals, must wear closed toed shoes.
Human Table Football Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management