- Mountain Biking half day ride.
- A route tailored to your ability / fitness levels.
- Select a gentle forest ride, or a more challenging ridge ride with far reaching views and exciting downhill sections!
- Option 1, Challenging hilly route along ridge lines, views of Corfe Castle and beyond, with exciting downhill sections.
- Option 2, Rempstone Forest, more sheltered, easier going, less challenging.
- Option 3, Corfe Castle forest & heath, end up at Studland Beach, with possible pub lunch at Banks Arms.
- Option 4, Wareham, mainly forest, single track, more challenging than option 2/3. Really nice Nepalese restaurant for lunch.
- 3 hours
- 0.0 miles from Bournemouth Centre
More about Mountain Biking Bournemouth (Corfe Castle or Wareham)
Mountain bikes are brilliant for off road exploration and expeditions, enabling you to cross a variety of terrain. A mountain biking activity day can take many forms - from a gentle peddle along the canal, to an extreme off-road track day which will test your physical strength and endurance. We can offer instructor led treks or simply supply mountain bike hire for a day out. The choice is yours.....
Mountain Biking Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management