- In your sea kayaking experience you'll be on sit on top sea kayaks and explore the stunning coastline, including sea caves, rock stacks and arches.
- Learn the basics of bushcraft - fire lighting, wood carving, foraging, bushcraft cookery and much more!
- We'll teach you the four pillars of survival in true Ray Mears style! We first need food and water as the most fundamental survival elements
- The guides will find a suitable beach to land and setup camp for the night, A true wilderness and survival experience is the best way to grow closer to our ancestors. You will choose between a ground shelter bivouac - constructed out of natural materials where possible, a hammock strung between two tree's in the woods or even a tent or teepee
- All you need to bring is beers and your own sleeping bag
- Once pitched up shelters, get the camp fire going and fire up the BBQ for a beach party!
- 1 day
- 5.9 miles from Bournemouth Centre
More about Sea Kayak Beach Camp in Bournemouth
An awesome coastal expedition, which takes you out onto the sea and an exploration of the beautiful UK coastline. Explore the jagged coastline, paddling into water caverns and finding secluded beaches which are only accessible by water. The guides will find a suitable beach to land and setup camp for the night. We'll pitch our shelters, get the camp fire going and fire up the BBQ for a beach party! This event is a 2 day and 1 night camp expedition, but can be combined with a 1 night stay in a hotel or could be extended to 2 or more nights on request.
Sea Kayaking Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management