- Fully qualified instructors
- MP5 or HK 416 - .22 Rim Fire Assault Rifle
- Real Guns using Real Bullets
- 3 different challenges for each member
- 30 shots each
- No gun licence required
- 1 hour
- Available on Saturday
- 5.2 miles from Bristol Centre
More about Assault Rifle Shooting (Sat)
Experience several different shooting disciplines - close together, rapid fire, firing a magazine as quickly as possible plus a competition element - 30 shots per person with 1 person shooting at a time with larger shot packages available.
Large car park on site which is free to park in. Please try and come in as few cars as possible.
We have a Café on site which is cash only, selling Hot and Cold Drinks, Chocolate Bars and Crisps. We also have a BBQ running most Saturday Event Days serving Bacon Baps, Cheese Burgers, Hot Dogs and Chips – Vegetarian options also available on a pre-order basis. (Check when booking your event to see if the BBQ will be running on your chosen event day)
Male and Female toilets on site also suitable as changing rooms.
No gun licence required, however a minimum age of 16 is advised, due to the power of the rifles
How long does my event last?
- Each activity lasts for 1 hour, so 3 activities = 3 hours etc.
- Arrive 30 minutes earlier than the listed time.
- In addition, if your event spans the lunch break (13:15-13:45), this will add an extra 30 minutes to your overall time on site.
What do you need to take?
- Overalls and clothing are NOT provided.
- Arrive dressed appropriately for the activities and weather conditions - old clothes or your own overalls.
- Flip-flops or sandals are not permitted - you MUST wear closed toed shoes.
Assault Rifle Shooting Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management