- Real guns - the infamous MP5 and H&K416
- Real bullets
- 1-2-1 tuition and supervision
- Reactive and 3D zombie targets
- Minimum 50 shots each
- Huge adrenaline buzz!
- Parking and catering van / BBQ on site
- Minimum group size required: 6 people
- 1 hour
- Available every day
- 5.2 miles from Bristol Centre
More about Assault Rifle shooting (50 shots)
Think you can shoot straighter than a storm trooper? With one to one coaching at Max Events and a HK416 assault rifle or Mp5 Sub-Machine gun with fitted front handle as-well as ACOG sites or the tested and true , your zombie target will wish you were a storm trooper. Start off with shooting 10 rounds into a paper target which will measure your grouping (accuracy). After which you will then have to unleash your happy trigger Ranbow buried deep inside you as you place 30 rounds as fast as you can into 3D zombie dummies. Finally you will then have to place 10 rounds as close as you can to centre as to achieve the most points. As you can imagine, your grouping and points from your targets will of course be compared with that of your group members, by your group members (naturally). Just remember, aim small shoot small. Directions from Bere Regis 1) Bear left up Rye Hill 2) Turn Right just after Rye Hill farm shop (BH20 7LP) on your left half way up the hill - this is a B road, please drive safely! (Yearlings Drove) 3) Drive for approximately 3 miles until you reach a cross roads (with the B3390) 4) Straight across is the track (Bridle Way) to Max Events (your activity site) - Follow it for 1/2 mile and you will reach Max Events on the right.
Large car park on site which is free to park in. Please try and come in as few cars as possible.
We have a Café on site which is cash only, selling Hot and Cold Drinks, Chocolate Bars and Crisps. We also have a BBQ running most Saturday Event Days serving Bacon Baps, Cheese Burgers, Hot Dogs and Chips – Vegetarian options also available on a pre-order basis. (Check when booking your event to see if the BBQ will be running on your chosen event day)
Male and Female toilets on site also suitable as changing rooms.
How long does my event last?
- Each activity lasts for 1 hour, so 3 activities = 3 hours etc.
- Arrive 30 minutes earlier than the listed time.
- In addition, if your event spans the lunch break (13:15-13:45), this will add an extra 30 minutes to your overall time on site.
What do you need to take?
- Overalls and clothing are NOT provided.
- Arrive dressed appropriately for the activities and weather conditions - old clothes or your own overalls.
- Flip-flops or sandals are not permitted - you MUST wear closed toed shoes.
Assault Rifle Shooting Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management