- Blindfold 4x4 Driving is a right laugh!
- Imagine this... a blindfolded driver at the helm!
- A group of mates in the back trying to navigate the driver around the course.
- Compete against the clock to set the fastest lap time.
- Ex-military Land Rovers make the perfect vehicles.
- An instructor will be in the passenger seat of the 4x4.
- Everyone gets a go at driving & navigating.
- All equipment included.
- 1 hour
- Available every day
- 5.2 miles from Bristol Centre
More about Blindfold 4x4 Driving
Your communication skills will be put to the test while commanding an ex-army land rover. The driver will be blindfolded and the rest of the team will need to navigate them around the course. Everyone will have a go at driving and navigating. With a group of 12 people we will split you into 2 or 3 teams and each team will compete against each other on lap times.
Large car park on site which is free to park in. Please try and come in as few cars as possible.
We have a Café on site which is cash only, selling Hot and Cold Drinks, Chocolate Bars and Crisps. We also have a BBQ running most Saturday Event Days serving Bacon Baps, Cheese Burgers, Hot Dogs and Chips – Vegetarian options also available on a pre-order basis. (Check when booking your event to see if the BBQ will be running on your chosen event day)
Male and Female toilets on site also suitable as changing rooms.
Please note, minimum group size of 14 people Sunday-Friday. On Saturday minimum of 6 people. We advise a maximum height of 6’6” and a maximum weight of 20 stone.
We provide all safety equipment required for each activity. We DO NOT provide overalls. We ask all participants to arrive dressed appropriately for the activities and weather conditions. Flip-flops or sandals are not permitted. You must wear closed toed shoes.
Blindfold Driving Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management