- A 450m sports track with cambered bends, table tops and plenty of humps and bumps.
- Up to 12 bikes on this track at any one time.
- Polaris fully automatic 200cc bikes.
- We give a minimum of half the number of quads, per group size.
- An hour session, which typically means a guarantee of a minimum of 20 minutes on the track and up to a maximum of 25 minutes each.
- 1 hour
- Available on Saturday
- 5.2 miles from Bristol Centre
More about Off Road Quad Biking Trails
The quad biking experience is absolutely superb and another one of our amazing driving adventure activities. Whether this is your first time or if you have already experienced the thrills of tearing across the countryside on a powerful Quad Bike.
Large car park on site which is free to park in. Please try and come in as few cars as possible.
We have a Café on site which is cash only, selling Hot and Cold Drinks, Chocolate Bars and Crisps. We also have a BBQ running most Saturday Event Days serving Bacon Baps, Cheese Burgers, Hot Dogs and Chips – Vegetarian options also available on a pre-order basis. (Check when booking your event to see if the BBQ will be running on your chosen event day)
Male and Female toilets on site also suitable as changing rooms.
How long does my event last?
- Each activity lasts for 1 hour, so 3 activities = 3 hours etc.
- Arrive 30 minutes earlier than the listed time.
- In addition, if your event spans the lunch break (13:15-13:45), this will add an extra 30 minutes to your overall time on site.
What do you need to take?
- Overalls and clothing are NOT provided.
- Arrive dressed appropriately for the activities and weather conditions - old clothes or your own overalls.
- Flip-flops or sandals are not permitted - you MUST wear closed toed shoes.
Quad Biking Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management