- A brand new modern take of It’s A Knockout & Totally Wiped Out brings you….TOTAL KNOCKOUT!
- 6 best games from own It’s a Knockout and Totally Wiped Out have been merged together to bring an event that keep you laughing for days.
- Total Knockout sees adults become big kids for the afternoon.
- 12.30 arrival for 1pm start.
- Your talking inflatables, wacky costumes, crazy quantities of foam, the big red balls, bouncy mountain covered in foam and water and so much more!
- Fancy dress encouraged.
- 3 hours
- Available on Saturday
- 2.3 miles from Bristol Centre
More about Total Knockout
This is a brand new event which combines the brilliance of It’s A Knockout & Totally Wiped Out. WE BRING YOU.........TOTAL KNOCKOUT!
There are 6 awesome games from both events, merged together to bring an event that will keep you laughing for days. Your opportunity to get away from the other half and become a group of big kids for the afternoon!
You're talking inflatables, wacky costumes, crazy quantities of foam, the big red balls, bouncy mountain covered in foam and water and so much more! Fancy dress is highly encouraged.
Things kick off around 12.30 when you need to check in. Then from 1pm the action starts, running long into the afternoon, expect to be finished by around 3pm.
- 6 awesome games.
- Combination of Total Wipeout and It's A Knockout.
- Inflatables, wacky costumes, crazy quantities of foam, the big red balls, bouncy mountain covered in foam.
- Afternoon 12:30-approx 3pm.
Please note all our venues have FREE car parking on site for Total Knockout customers.
The venues may also have catering available on site but again this cannot be guaranteed as through a third party. Therefore, we recommend all groups take water and snacks with them for the events.
The venues do have toilet facilities but changing/shower facilities are not guaranteed as these are not ran by ourselves. No lockers, but you can leave your belongings in the marquee.
We advise you to bring a change of clothes as some of the games or activities you will/may be getting wet or even muddy!! Ideal clothing to wear would be tracksuits / T-shirts or shorts and trainers.
We strongly advise you to bring a towel for any wet games or muddy events and a change of clothes for afterwards. The event will go ahead in wet weather! This is the UK after all, a predominantly wet country. In HOT weather we STRONGLY advise wearing sun creams, wearing a sunhat and bring plenty of drinking water.
Totally Wiped Out Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management