- A truly brilliant way to spend half a day of your life!
- If you're up for a laugh and a bit of child like fun, this one is right up your street.
- 8 Amazing West Country Themed Games.
- Westcountry Wipeout, Cider Run, Pitchfork Duel, Wurzel Knockout, Vicky Pollard Handbags, Welly Wanging, Sheep Shenanigans, Drunk Pub Skittles.
- All run indoor between October and March.
- Fancy dress include for the Stag, Hen or Birthday Boy/Girl (if applicable).
- Photos of your day.
- A proper job prize for the winner!
- 3 hours
- Available on Saturday
- 6.0 miles from Bristol Centre
More about Westcountry Games Bristol (Indoor)
The most popular group activity in the South West heads indoors for the winter! You will compete in 8 hilariously themed West Country games, using large inflatables, fat suits, skittles and wellies!
This totally unique and hilarious ‘West Country’ day out is guaranteed to have you rolling in the hay with laughter. Our farmer & his hosts will take good care of you, take photos of your day out, and present a prize for the winner at the end. Proper job! There are 8 crazy games, all scored for points ready for a themed prize at the end.
Soft drinks and snacks available to purchase
Age Restrictions - Over 18s only. Alcohol - No alcohol to be consumed before or during the games - doing so will result in being asked to leave the site. Pregnancy - Pregnant people are not able to participate in any of the activities. Waiver - All attendees will be required to sign a waiver. Clothing - Closed toe shoes required (no sandals). Money - Soft drinks and snacks are available to purchase on the day - cash only.
Westcountry Games Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management