- 4 Awesome Activities in 4 Hours.
- Assault Rifles, X-Bows, Archery, Axe Throwing.
- 3 hours
- Available every day
- 23.6 miles from Cardiff Centre
More about Zombie Apocalypse Challenge
4 Awesome Activities in 4 Hours.
Axe Throwing, Clay Shooting, Archery & Crossbows.
We can’t stress enough that this activity is Real Guns with Real Bullets. We are one of the only activity company’s in England providing this activity for the Stag and Hen market. These guns are .22 Assault Rifles on a firing range, with multiple targets. Standard package includes 30 shots, or 50 shots in the upgraded package. Several magazine changes, normally run with 1:1 instruction.
Offering latest Barnett Technology compound crossbow with between 2 and 4 people shooting at any one time dependant on group size. Includes a practice round and a competition round.
We will be running this event with American Tomahawk’s. Throwing them at wooden targets with different scoring zones, practice and competition over different distances. Between 2 and 6 people throwing at any one time, dependant on group size, 2 people throwing at competition stage.
Archery with standard Targets With between 2 and 6 people shooting at a time dependant on group size with a practice round and a competition round.
Large car park on site which is free to park in. Please try and come in as few cars as possible.
We have a Café on site which is cash only, selling Hot and Cold Drinks, Chocolate Bars and Crisps. We also have a BBQ running most Saturday Event Days serving Bacon Baps, Cheese Burgers, Hot Dogs and Chips – Vegetarian options also available on a pre-order basis. (Check when booking your event to see if the BBQ will be running on your chosen event day)
Male and Female toilets on site also suitable as changing rooms.
How long does my event last?
- Each activity lasts for 1 hour, so 3 activities = 3 hours etc.
- Arrive 30 minutes earlier than the listed time.
- In addition, if your event spans the lunch break (13:15-13:45), this will add an extra 30 minutes to your overall time on site.
What do you need to take?
- Overalls and clothing are NOT provided.
- Arrive dressed appropriately for the activities and weather conditions - old clothes or your own overalls.
- Flip-flops or sandals are not permitted - you MUST wear closed toed shoes.
Axe Throwing Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management