- Learn to throw tomahawk axes like a Native American!
- Your expert instructor will teach the basics to get going.
- As you move further back from the target the pressure builds.
- 2 people will be throwing at a time makes this is a great competitive activity.
- Expert instruction provided.
- 1 hour
- Available every day
- 23.6 miles from Cardiff Centre
More about Axe Throwing
Large car park on site which is free to park in. Please try and come in as few cars as possible.
We have a Café on site which is cash only, selling Hot and Cold Drinks, Chocolate Bars and Crisps. We also have a BBQ running most Saturday Event Days serving Bacon Baps, Cheese Burgers, Hot Dogs and Chips – Vegetarian options also available on a pre-order basis. (Check when booking your event to see if the BBQ will be running on your chosen event day)
Male and Female toilets on site also suitable as changing rooms.
Please note, minimum group size of 14 people Sunday-Friday. On Saturday minimum of 6 people.
We provide all safety equipment required for each activity. We DO NOT provide overalls. We ask all participants to arrive dressed appropriately for the activities and weather conditions. Flip-flops or sandals are not permitted. You must wear closed toed shoes.
Axe Throwing Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management