- 3 hours of Gorge Scrambling (rental for bike and helmet included)
- 3 hours Mountain Biking (safety equipment such as PFD, wet-suit, & helmet included)
- Ultimate Fun & Plenty Of Laughter
- Guest List pass to a range of city centre bars & clubs.
- From £115 per person
What's included in Gorge Scrambling & Mountain Biking
- Half day of Mountain Biking in the Brecon Beacons.
- Meet up with your instructors at the bottom of the Mountain.
- Jump on the train (tickets included) and head up to the Rendevous point to collect bikes.
- Then let the adventure begin... a mainly downhill blast on mountain trails.
- Suitable for all abilities. We should be able to incorporate some kind of competitive element into this.
- Includes Giant Hardtail bikes, with full suspension and disc brakes.
- 3 hour session which includes instructor(s), train tickets and bike hire.
- 3 hour Gorge Walking at Glynneath
- Swim, scramble and climb your way up the gorge
- Take the plunge with some exciting high jumps!
- Hugely popular spot, great for groups
- Better option than Coasteering in the area
How much does Gorge Scrambling & Mountain Biking cost?
3 Hours of Gorge Scrambling
3 hours of Mountain Biking
Guest list passes so your your group can jump the queue and not worry about paying at the door in the city's most popular clubs & bars.
Book all this from just £115 - £129 per person!
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management