- Open speed ball areas
- Ditches, bridges, building and bunkers
- Entry, Equipment Hire Included
- Plus 400 Balls for starters
- Includes Burger, Chococolate & Drink Lunch
- Various themes/scenarios
- Top of the range equipment & safety gear
- 3 hours
- Available every day
- 23.6 miles from Cardiff Centre
More about Bristol Paintball Deal 400 Balls & Lunch
Paintball at Max Events Bristol venue offers a forty acre mature woodland site with hills and gullies, which has been enhanced by one of the UK’s most experienced players adding extras like bunkers, fuel dump, bridges and mortar positions to create a site for all levels of player. Top of the range equipment including tippmann and inferno semi-automatic markers, vantage goggles and hundreds of overalls in 12 different sizes. Enthusiastic well-trained marshals will help with tactics, ensure safety and maintain fair play. Many scenarios on offer, from classics like the flag game through fun ones to more military based objectives like the mortars game. The site caters for groups of one to 100, birthdays, fun days team building and of course the old favourite stag and hen groups with bespoke individual finish up games for all groups.
Entry, Equipment Hire Included
Plus 400 Balls for starters
Includes Burger, Chococolate & Drink Lunch
Open speed ball areas
Ditches, bridges, building and bunkers
Top of the range equipment & safety gear
Large car park on site which is free to park in. Please try and come in as few cars as possible.
We have a Café on site which is cash only, selling Hot and Cold Drinks, Chocolate Bars and Crisps. We also have a BBQ running most Saturday Event Days serving Bacon Baps, Cheese Burgers, Hot Dogs and Chips – Vegetarian options also available on a pre-order basis. (Check when booking your event to see if the BBQ will be running on your chosen event day)
Male and Female toilets on site also suitable as changing rooms.
Please note, minimum group size of 14 people Sunday-Friday. On Saturday minimum of 6 people.
How long does my event last?
- Each activity lasts for 1 hour, so 3 activities = 3 hours etc.
- Arrive 30 minutes earlier than the listed time.
- In addition, if your event spans the lunch break (13:15-13:45), this will add an extra 30 minutes to your overall time on site.
What do you need to take?
- Overalls and clothing are NOT provided.
- Arrive dressed appropriately for the activities and weather conditions - old clothes or your own overalls.
- Flip-flops or sandals are not permitted - you MUST wear closed toed shoes.
Paintballing Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management