- Canoe trip on the historic Exeter canal
- Approx 3 hours
- Start/Finish at Exeter Rowing club.
- Stop off at waterside pub for drinks & lunch
- Expert instruction and guide
- Any dish off the pub menu included
- 3 hours
- 22.5 miles from Devon Centre
More about Exeter Canal Canoe and Pub lunch
Explore the historic canals and locks between the centre of Exeter and the Exe estuary, stopping along the way for coffee, drinks and lunch at a waterside pub. Traveling by canoe is a unique and different way to explore the waterways of Devon and perfect for getting friends together for a special occasion. The Canadian canoes are excellent boats for a relaxing expedition and experienced instructors will teach you all you need to know about handling your canoe then guide you on a river journey filled with wildlife and stunning scenery.
Canoeing & Kayaking Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management