- One for all the family, another action-packed family fun raceday.
- Your tickets are for the Paddock Enclosure, which takes prime position at the racecourse, with its grandstand overlooking the winning post.
- Patrons in the Paddock Enclosure can also enjoy seeing the horses up-close in the Parade Ring before and after races.
- A selection of restaurants and bars available within the Paddock Enclosure.
- Gates open at 12.10, with the first race at 14.10. Last race at 17.10.
- Tickets to be collected from the Pedestrian Entrance unless otherwise agreed.
- 5 hours
- 12.6 miles from Exeter Centre
More about Horse Racing at Newton Abbot (Paddock Ticket)
We definitely fancy your chances with this one! A day or evening at the races is not just about the betting and the racing, although that is exciting enough. Drink champagne and eat canapés , dress up in your racing finest or go casual and have a sausage roll and a beer, it's all part of the fun.
Horse Racing Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management