- On & Off Road Safari.
- Approx 3 Miles.
- Full instruction on how to use.
- A quick practice and getting to grips with the controls on our test area and then we are off on your safari!
- A one hour session of fun.
- As well as the normal safari on and off road, you will also try hill climbs & hill descents!
- Terrain includes Woodlands, Up And Down Hills!
- Experience Photos Free Of Charge!
- 1 hour
- 10.8 miles from Exeter Centre
More about Segway Safari Experience
Enjoy one of our amazing Segway Safari’s on these super little motorised transporters.
Segways are additively fun to ride with their clever self balancing mechanism…you can be sure we’ll have you giggling and whizzing around in no time at all!
New to this? Don’t worry – Segways are incredibly intuitive and you’ll be surprised how quickly you learn to ride confidently.
Our Segway Safari will take you on a journey through the beautiful grounds of Escot’s 15 hundred acre estate. Located on the outskirts of Exeter in the heart of the southwest at one of Devons top attractions for activities.
We cater for the complete beginner to those who’ve ridden a Segway before. Our Segway Safari’s are a great way to come together with friends, family, colleagues or clients offering experiences for both small and large groups.
Your experience will start with a full instruction and safety briefing, which will give you the opportunity to get to grips with the unique controls before setting off on the varied terrain track. All safety equipment is included as part of the experience.
If you’re looking for a something a little different, you may wish to view our Segway Olympics activity.
Plenty of free parking.
Cafe on site serving hot & cold food and refreshments.
- Minimum age 10yrs
- Min weight 34kg. Min height 135cm. Max weight 130kg
- No driving license required.
- Solo riders only, no passengers.
- All safety equipment included.
- For safety reasons we cannot take pregnant participants on any of our Segway experience packages. See our Terms and Conditions for our full booking terms.
What To Wear: Field based activity centre, please dress for the weather. Comfy activewear and closed toe footwear, preferably trainers.
Segways Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management