- LAR15 Semi Auto Guns.
- Real Guns & Ammo!
- 1 hour
- Available on Saturday
- 24.0 miles from Manchester Centre
More about Assault Rifle Shooting Experience
If you are coming for the real guns, then we have a selection of semi-automatic and bolt action equipment. Our friendly and experienced shooting range officers will coach you on how to handle the guns correctly, so you get the most out of them.
Safety is extremely important. We ensure you are properly educated and protected from harm. You DO NOT NEED A FIREARMS LICENCE.
Shooting is the only activity at Hover Force that is protected by an Act of Parliament. In accordance with the Firearms Act 1968 Section 21 each participant MUST be able to declare the following:
'I certify that I am NOT prohibited from possessing firearms or ammunition under Section 21 of the Firearms Act 1968 as amended (i.e., I have not been sentenced to a term of imprisonment of more than 3 months (including suspended sentences).
AND I have never had an application for a firearm or shotgun certificate refused by the Police, nor had a certificate revoked by the Authorities for any reason.'
Your Assault Rifle Experience includes:
- Real Guns & Real Live Ammunition
- Includes 40 Rounds on AR15 Semi Auto Rifle
- Each person 30 minute range time.
- Group Bookings
- Reactive Targets
- Minimum duration 30mins
- Photo ID Required
- Minimum age 12yrs
WHEN YOU ARRIVE You will need to complete Waivers and declarations to participate. Please ensure all participants are aware of these bringing the appropriate ID on the day.
- To take part in any activity please read through Hover Force Waiver form.
- If you are taking part in a Live Fire please read the Section 21 Firearms Declaration remembering you will need Photo ID either Passport or Licence.
- If you are participating in the Rebel Rally or 2 seat Rebel Rally you must have a Full Driving Licence. Please read through Rebel Buggy Declaration and remember you will need your photo driving licence. (note: Licence not required for Rebel Pursuit or Drift)
THERE IS NO NEED TO PRINT THESE DOCUMENTS AND FILL THEM IN BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRODUCE YOUR ID AS APPROPRIATE AND SIGN THE DECLARATIONS ON THE DAY
You will not take part without the correct ID. No refunds are issued for failure to bring the correct ID.
To contact us prior to the event, our number is 01928 240444
Emergency use on the event day only 07595088004
Assault Rifle Shooting Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management