- Exhilarating Party Experience
- All Safety Equipment Provided
- Minimum group size of 8 and max of 24.
- Min age 10
- 24.0 miles from Manchester Centre
More about Axe Throwing
Find your inner Viking as you perfect the art of axe throwing. Improve your technique on a traditional wooden log target and test your skill by increasing the distance. Our expert instructors will make sure you've got what it takes to perfect the throwing technique and hit the target.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE You will need to complete Waivers and declarations to participate. Please ensure all participants are aware of these bringing the appropriate ID on the day.
- To take part in any activity please read through Hover Force Waiver form.
- If you are taking part in a Live Fire please read the Section 21 Firearms Declaration remembering you will need Photo ID either Passport or Licence.
- If you are participating in the Rebel Rally or 2 seat Rebel Rally you must have a Full Driving Licence. Please read through Rebel Buggy Declaration and remember you will need your photo driving licence. (note: Licence not required for Rebel Pursuit or Drift)
THERE IS NO NEED TO PRINT THESE DOCUMENTS AND FILL THEM IN BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRODUCE YOUR ID AS APPROPRIATE AND SIGN THE DECLARATIONS ON THE DAY
You will not take part without the correct ID. No refunds are issued for failure to bring the correct ID.
To contact us prior to the event, our number is 01928 240444
Emergency use on the event day only 07595088004
Axe Throwing Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management