- A superb intro to wilderness survival.
- Located at Consall (approx 10 miles from Buxton).
- Highly experienced guides, providing a quality service.
- Learn the 4 pillars of survival; fire, food, shelter and water.
- Build shelters and learn to light a camp fire.
- Forage for food and experience wilderness cooking over the fire.
- Have a go at water filtration.
- Knife work / wood carving (surcharge applies).
- BBQ at lunch time included in the price.
- Approx timings 08:30 start, finish 16:30.
- 8 hours
- 20.4 miles from Manchester Centre
More about Bushcraft Day with BBQ Lunch - nr Buxton (11-20 people)
Learn the basics of bushcraft - fire lighting, wood carving, foraging, bushcraft cookery and much more! Our bushcraft courses are perfect as part of a canoe camping or overnight experience, so you may also want to look at some of out bushcraft or canoeing packages. The Canoeing & Bushcraft Expedition is one of our most popular packages, so go on give it a go!
Bushcraft & Survival Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management