- A lively half-day activity which can be suitable for a wide range ages and abilities.
- Many of the “fun” elements of an army assault course with our helpful/encouraging instructors.
- Challenges include: underground tunnels, monkey bars, Jacob’s ladder, high ropes, tree climbing, scramble nets, balancing tasks and a long zip wire run.
- We can apply a tad more pressure, and add a series of problem solving tasks which help develop communication, leadership skills and team cohesion.
- A huge variety of tasks that our dedicated staff will guide you through.
- Minimum group size of 8.
- 3 hours
- 13.9 miles from Newcastle Centre
More about Adventure Challenge Assault Course, Newcastle
Jump into a challenge of a different kind with the assault course activity anywhere in the UK. Just for fun, or fast, physical and fun this is a great activity for any group. Instructors ensure the safety of everyone and set a course that is within the capability of everyone.
Assault Course Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management