- A great introduction to climbing.
- Build confidence
- Develop your balance and coordination
- A fun and safe environment!
- 1 hour
- Available every day
- 2.9 miles from Nottingham Centre
More about Sky Trail
Overcome obstacles in the sky on our dual-level adventure high ropes course suitable for adults and children alike!
Sky Trail consists of a variety of challenging elements including rope walkways, cargo nets, narrow beams and much more which need to be navigated around to complete the course.
£3 Monday - Friday £5 at weekends and holiday's
Country Park Cafe open at weekends and school holidays. Catering can be arranged for larger groups, please enquire for more information.
Minimum height: With an adult: 1m | Alone: 1.2m Sessions last 1-hour with a 45-minuet briefing We advise you wear trousers, leggings or shorts for your comfort Only closed-toed shoes allowed.
- Any participant who has health problems or is expecting is advised to seek professional medical advice before participation in any of our activities.
- In the event of any adverse weather we will always offer either offer three alternative dates for your activity or a bespoke alternative package.
- Holme Pierrepont Country Park home of the National Water Sports Centre has a wide range of water sports and activities that take place in open and natural waters. This natural and beautiful environment is one of the main attractions of the site, but as with any open water it is important to observe some simple rules to remain safe and healthy and to be aware of the risks. For more information please see information on water quality and actions you can take to avoid the risks on this Public Health England publication https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/swim-healthy-leaflet/swim-healthy.
High Ropes Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management