- International spec 700m White Water Course.
- Naturally fed from the river Trent.
- Private rafts with up to 6 people in each raft.
- Sessions last for approximately 2hrs.
- 3 hours
- Available every day
- 2.9 miles from Nottingham Centre
More about Nottingham White Water Rafting (Individual)
Experience the thrill and adrenaline rush of riding the rapids with a group of colleagues, family or friends and a big grin on your face!
£3 Monday - Friday £5 at weekends and holiday's
Country Park Cafe open at weekends and school holidays. Catering can be arranged for larger groups, please enquire for more information.
Participants must be 14 years and over Under 18 stone Under 48-inch chest Able to swim No open toed shoes. For all water-based activities we ask that bring with you, trainers that you are happy to get wet (alternatively you can hire wetsuit boots from us at £6.00 a pair) and a towel and wash kit.
- Any participant who has health problems or is expecting is advised to seek professional medical advice before participation in any of our activities.
- In the event of any adverse weather we will always offer either offer three alternative dates for your activity or a bespoke alternative package.
- Holme Pierrepont Country Park home of the National Water Sports Centre has a wide range of water sports and activities that take place in open and natural waters. This natural and beautiful environment is one of the main attractions of the site, but as with any open water it is important to observe some simple rules to remain safe and healthy and to be aware of the risks. For more information please see information on water quality and actions you can take to avoid the risks on this Public Health England publication https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/swim-healthy-leaflet/swim-healthy.
White Water Rafting Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management