- Your 1-hour session includes 45 minutes on the Lagoon Wipeout and 15 minutes briefing.
- Buoyancy aids and wetsuit provided!
- Expect to get wet!
- 1 hour
- Available every day
- 2.9 miles from Nottingham Centre
More about Lagoon Wipeout Experience
Looking for something to suit all ages? Why not try our Lagoon Wipeout, with new obstacles for 2022! Enjoy making your way around the obstacle course in the tranquil surroundings of our Country Park.
Overcome obstacles on the water whilst using your balance to stay on the inflatable and having fun! Fall off and you will end up back in the water!
£3 Monday - Friday £5 at weekends and holiday's
Country Park Cafe open at weekends and school holidays. Catering can be arranged for larger groups, please enquire for more information.
Participants must be a minimum age of 8 years old! Participants between 8-12 yrs old MUST be accompanied by an adult in the ratio of 1:3 Participants 12-12yrs old must be accompanied by an adult on the bank! A minimum age of 14 to go on without an adult. All participants must be confident swimmers able to swim 50meters Maximum chest size of 48" Arrive at least 30 mins prior to your session to get changed – there are no refunds if you miss your session! We have changing facilities and showers – so bring your towel and £1 for lockers Bring a swimming costume to wear under your wetsuit No jewellery or shoes on the inflatable. Don't forget to bring your shower things for after the activity!
- Any participant who has health problems or is expecting is advised to seek professional medical advice before participation in any of our activities.
- In the event of any adverse weather we will always offer either offer three alternative dates for your activity or a bespoke alternative package.
- Holme Pierrepont Country Park home of the National Water Sports Centre has a wide range of water sports and activities that take place in open and natural waters. This natural and beautiful environment is one of the main attractions of the site, but as with any open water it is important to observe some simple rules to remain safe and healthy and to be aware of the risks. For more information please see information on water quality and actions you can take to avoid the risks on this Public Health England publication https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/swim-healthy-leaflet/swim-healthy.
Wibit Wet n Wild Assault Course Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management