- Blindfold 4x4 Driving is a right laugh!
- Imagine this... a blindfolded driver at the helm!
- A group of mates in the back trying to navigate the driver around the course.
- Compete against the clock to set the fastest lap time.
- Ex-military Land Rovers make the perfect vehicles.
- An instructor will be in the passenger seat of the 4x4.
- Everyone gets a go at driving & navigating.
- All equipment included.
- 1 hour
- Available every day
- 9.9 miles from Oxford Centre
More about Blindfold 4x4 Driving
Your communication skills will be put to the test while commanding an ex-army land rover. The driver will be blindfolded and the rest of the team will need to navigate them around the course. Everyone will have a go at driving and navigating. With a group of 12 people we will split you into 2 or 3 teams and each team will compete against each other on lap times.
Plenty of free parking.
We have a small Café on site which is cash only, selling Hot and Cold Drinks, Chocolate Bars and Crisps.
We are sorry to say that we do not have the following facilities: NO Shower facilities NO Lockers NO Cash Machine NO Card Machine
Please note, minimum group size of 14 people Sunday-Friday. On Saturday minimum of 6 people. We advise a maximum height of 6’6” and a maximum weight of 20 stone.
We run a strict no drinking policy on site so I’m afraid we have no bar.
Blindfold Driving Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management