- 3 night canal boat trip.
- A beautiful section of the Oxford canal.
- Plenty of locks to navigate along the route,
- Experience several locks en-route to Oxford.
- Moor up at any of the pubs along the route. 3 options: The Jolly Boatman, The Highwayman or The Boat Inn.
- If you want, stop over in Oxford and enjoy a night out on the Saturday, before heading for home on Sunday.
- Trips best accommodate 8-24 people (max 12 per boat).
- 11.6 miles from Oxford Centre
More about Canal Boat Weekend Trip in Oxford
If you want a day out with a difference, or simply to relax with your family, or to celebrate something special, then hiring a Canal Boat would be the ideal solution. There is something unique and relaxing about spending time by the water - the quiet atmosphere, the stunning surroundings, the sights & sounds of the of the wildlife and of course the passing boats. What better place could there be to enjoy a memorable weekend or a relaxing day. Hire a canal boat in one of the many beautiful locations throughout the UK, and cruise along the waterway to experience the ultimate tranquility and stunning views. Boat trips operate from many of the most picturesque spots on the waterway network, taking in the stunning scenes and cruising through some of the most beautiful little villages throughout the UK. Before you set off you'll be given full instruction on the handling, features and safety of the boat. Your time on-board will allow you time to explore the canal and stunning countryside. Also why not Stop off for a bite to eat at one of the local pubs, cafes,or restaurants for lunch, or if you prefer to stay on board the boat and take in all the stunning scenery and calmness, then why not bring your own picnic & drinks.
Canal Boat Trips Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management