- The UK’s Maddest zip wire.
- 490m long, 50m high and reaching speeds of 40mph.
- Twin parallel wires cross the flooded depths of the old quarry.
- Sheer cliffs rise on either side.
- 2 extra jumps per group (10-19 people)
- 5 extra jumps per groups (20+ people)
- 12.2 miles from Plymouth Centre
More about 490 metre long, 50 metre high Zip Wire near Liskard, 1 zip
The Zip at Adrenalin Quarry, in South East Cornwall, is the UK’s Maddest zip wire. 490m long, 50m high and reaching speeds of 40mph. Twin parallel wires cross the flooded depths of the old quarry, sheer cliffs rise on either side.
Go Ape Adventures Bundles & Packages
Value for Money Guarantee
A quality package for the right price
Full Booking Protection
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Organiser Duties Just Got Easier
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management