- Sea Kayaking is the ultimate way to explore the South Devon coast!
- A truly brilliant Sea Kayak destination and a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- You'll experience many things along the way....
- Explore secret passages between amazing rocky islands.
- Get up close to a wild seal resting her flipper on your kayak!
- Paddle into huge sea caves in search of treasure!
- Fish for mackerel ready for the BBQ.
- Relax on a remote sandy beach, enjoy a BBQ and roast marshmallows on a driftwood fire.
- Highly qualified expert guides to help you get relaxed on the water.
- All equipment is provided, incl. dry bag for your possessions.
- Your guides carry waterproof digital cameras to capture those memorable moments.
- BBQ food not included, you'll need to bring this.
- 6 hours
- 7.7 miles from Torquay Centre
More about Sea Kayaking Day in Dartmouth with Lunch Stop
In your sea kayaking experience, you can explore rugged and inaccessible coastlines, deserted beaches and picturesque inlets and coves. Discover secret low tide caves once only known by pirates and smugglers. Available as a half day, full day or multi day activity, sea kayaking is not just for the experienced. Take an introductory lesson and see if this is for you. The sea kayaking experience can also include lunch or even dinner arranged by us - stop off for a BBQ at a remote beach or sometimes even a pub in a tiny secluded coastal village. We can arrange all the equipment, lessons, transport and even accommodation, whatever you need we will take care if it.
Sea Kayaking Bundles & Packages
Value for Money Guarantee
A quality package for the right price
Full Booking Protection
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Organiser Duties Just Got Easier
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management