Your Essential Cocktail Making Class is just the right amount of fun, education, food and of course, alcohol. Available in pretty much any town or city and even at private accommodation/rural areas, there's almost nowhere you can stay in the UK without this being an amazing option to consider.Read More
All you need to know about the Cocktail Masterclass
This cocktail lesson makes for a brilliant event for a multitude of occasions, in particular, Hen Parties.
How long does it last? Spend around 90 minutes learning some of the tricks of the trade from Professional Mixologists. You'll learn to shake, stir, toss and pour a classic Mojito and a Cosmopolitan. This Cocktail Making Class includes a Prosecco ready on arrival as well as a Jaegerbomb rally to close out, plus a bite to eat in the middle.
Where can I do it? The Cocktail Masterclass is available throughout the UK in most major towns/cities including London, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle and more! Click here for more available destinations. Please contact us about Cocktail Making Masterclasses outside of towns/cities.
Where will it take place? The events usually take place in an instantly recognisable bar.
What time? Cocktail Making Classes start at 12, 2, 4 or 6pm and require a minimum group size of 6.
1. Cocktail Class with Light bites
This is a small plate. Will need to know number of people for each of the two choices:
- BBQ Chicken wings, Loaded Chips & Nachos
- Combo of, Southern-friend-style Chicken Fillets, Beer-Battered onion rings, Garlic Bread, cheese & bacon potato Skins served
with sour cream and a sweet chilli dip
2. Cocktail Class with Medium Buffet Cocktail
Everyone gets a plate each and you can pick and choose from an appropriate amount of food served for the
number of people in the group:
- Breaded Mushrooms with a Mayonnaise Dip
- Nachos with Grated Cheese, Jalapeños, Salsa, Guacamole and Sour Cream
- Southern-Fried-Style Chicken Goujons with a BBQ Dip
- Crispy Potato Wedges with a Sour Cream Dip
- Garlic Bread
- Mini Cheese & Bacon Burgers with Chips
- Cumberland Sausages
- Tuna Melt Ciabatta Fingers
- Ham, Cheese & Coleslaw Sandwiches
- Beer-Battered Onion Rings
3. Cocktail Class with Main Meal
Each person to choose a meal each:
- Hand Battered Haddock and Chips
- Cheese & Bacon Beef Burger
- Steak & Ale Pie
- Curry Lover' Pie
- Chilli con Carne
- Wholetail Scampi and chips
- Cauli, Leek and Cheese Tart
- Wiltshire Ham, Egg & Chips
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Chicken Korma
- BBQ Chicken Melt
- Classic Hot Dog
All packages include at least 4 drinks in total, two of which you'll make yourselves.
Vegetarian and non-alcoholic options available, just let us know when booking.
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management