- Your assault course challenge is situated in stunning surroundings north of Bristol.
- The obstacles / courses designed for all levels of fitness - experienced instructor(s) will design a course to suit your requirements.
- 30+ obstacles - some easy, some extreme - include lots of running, water, lifting weights etc. All are aimed to be tough but fun (ages 16 and up).
- This is not a muddy course, but there are water based challenges.
- Mostly delivered by experienced ex-army PT instructors.
- Develop your own techniques on how to climb ropes, jump walls, vault and improve on your physical mobility and endurance.
- Includes 2 hours on the course.
- Min group size 10 people.
- 2 hours
- 6.4 miles from Bristol Centre
More about 2 Hour Military Assault Course Challenge (Bristol/Bath)
Jump into a challenge of a different kind with the assault course activity anywhere in the UK. Just for fun, or fast, physical and fun this is a great activity for any group. Instructors ensure the safety of everyone and set a course that is within the capability of everyone.
Assault Course Bundles & Packages
A quality package for the right price
You're protected. We're compliant with Package Travel Regulations
Hassle free individual online payments and full booking management